A guy with a good eye.
Guy Kokken is a radiant, energetic soul with a passion for photography.
Started as a nature photographer but soon turned his lens towards humankind. His love and intrest for people and his trained eye for beauty and the aesthetic make him one of the better portrait photographers around. He and his camera are still inseparable.
Wanna meet and have a cup of coffee?
Call me on +32.476.250.167 or mail me at email@example.com
Follow me on Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/guykokken
– A3 Economic Sciences at the Royal Atheneum of Mechelen.
– A2 Photography at Coloma, Mechelen.
Work(ed) for :
– Magazines (Elle, Focus Knack, Knack, Weekend Knack, Humo, Menzo, P-Magazine, Oor, Collect, Nina,…)
– Record Labels (Sony Music, EMI, Universal, Warner, Kinky Star Records, PIAS,…)
– Publicity Agencies (TBWA, VVL/BBDO, Ogilvy & Mather, Mortierbrigade, Duval-Guillaume, Euro RSCG,…)
Collaborations with Canon Belgium, Lazarus, Arsenaal, De Brakke Grond, Karel De Grote Hogeschool,…
Clients : Stad Aalst, 4C Consulting, Chipka, Pupil optiek, Uitgeverij Lannoo, VTM, VRT, Ristretto Films, Canon, Nationale Loterij, Uitgeverij Prometheus, …
Exhibitions in CC Mechelen, CC De Velinx (Sint-Truiden), GC ‘t Blikveld (Bonheiden), Sonicville (Brussels) Dexia (Brussels), CC De Spil (Roeselaere), CC De Werft (Geel),…